"We come to realize that the true measure of our lives is not how much we have gained for ourselves, but how much we have given." – Sri Sri
For those interested in combining yoga,service and inner discovery, the European Center invites you to apply as soon as possible for:
- Service during Shakti kriya (1 week)
- House keeping
- Farm and Garden
Expand your mind. Challenge your concepts.
- every day sadhana, meditation and satsang
- once a week long Sudarshan Kriya
- delicious vegetarian food
- beautiful nature of Black forest for nice walks
- free food & accommodation (during Shakti Kriya and Part 3 courses different rules apply)
- free Aol course after 2 months of satisfactory seva (trial out period: 2 weeks)
- at least 1 Art of Silence (Part 2/3) course
- done service before
- physically and mentally healthy
- recommendation from an Art of Living teacher
- speaks English
- experienced in cooking vegetarian meals (if you apply for cooking seva)
- experience in gardening (if you apply for gardening seva)
Please kindly note that the maximum duration of seva is 2 months.
Volunteers play a key role in the center’s mission of providing a retreat center for guests to rest, rejuvenate and grow in a community of celebration. The Retreat Center is located in the Black Forest of Germany.
Note: Unable to see the above images? Please click on 'Display images' in your mail
Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest