In This Issue BIKEATHON FLASHMOB ECOMOB GET INVOLVED
Join Our List
REGISTER NOW Live and Act Festival
Day with the Master
5-Day Art of Silence
10-Day Art of Silence
LIVE & ACT FESTIVAL NEWSLETTER #1 June 18, 2012
Invitations to the LIVE & ACT Festival on July 20-21, 2012 in the International Art of Living Center in Taraska, Poland. We are expecting 2000 young people from around the world. Come represent your country!
The World Youth Festival program includes:
- Panel discussions: Klara Hansson, Kamlesh Patel, Dr. Preeti Agrawal
- Workshops: Drumming, Permaculture, Improvisation, Beat Box, Ayurveda, Stomp, Secret of Breath
- Concerts: Marika, Renton, Zoo Plan, Pure Party
- Meditation and lecture: "Role of Young People in the Modern World" led by Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- Service Project Creative Sessions: Create an ecological project that can be implemented globally.Volunteers from around the world are already getting ready! So many great things are happening in and around the LIVE & ACT Festival!
Here are a few inspiring events and actions leading up to the Festival.
BIKETHON Registration is NOW OPEN! Biking through Europe with international youth and doing ecological actions along the way to LIVE & ACT Festival!
Join at any city along the way. Additional routes from Warsaw, Krakow, Oslo and Berlin are being planned.
To join, fill out our Registration FormConnect with other bikers on our Facebook EventBikeathon 2010: www.liveandact.org/bikeathon
FLASHMOB for Earth Beat the World Record in Stomp!
Be blown away! Rhythm, People, Dancing.Express yourself and feel the power that comes from working together.
We invite you to participate in the international campaign "FLASHMOB for Earth". The final will be held on July 20th at the Live and Act Festival where everyone will come together and attempt to break the world record in Stomp.
Learn to Stomp choreography. Feel the beat! Check out the training videos.
Assemble a team in your city, and together arrange a flashmob. Record a video and send to us, we will post it on the festival website.
Connect with other dancers on our Facebook Event.
tel: +48 795 404 998 or +48 509 861 838
GLOBAL ECOMOB are NOW HAPPENING around the WORLD!
Starting June 16th, we are doing ECOMOBs worldwide (from Denmark, Poland, United States to Congo) until June 30th!
Join an existing ECOMOB or create you own. Find and post ECOMOB event details on our Facebook Event.
ECOMOB action plan:
- Do an environmental action (alone or in a group)!
- Take photos of your ECOMOB with the words "LIVE AND ACT" somewhere on the photo.
- Celebrate your success with your ecomobbers, and have tea, icecream, or whatever you like together!
- Email your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: "EcoMob/Your City" and Body Text: 1-2 sentences explaining what you did).If you have any questions please email: email@example.com
GET INVOLVED! Join the International Volunteer Team!
If you are above the age limit of the Festival (15-30 years) and would like to attend, you can apply to be a part of the International Volunteer Team.
- Attend LIVE & ACT and be a delegate from your country.
- Become a country coordinator (and commit to bring at least 30 youth from your country).
- Propose a performer, panelist, workshop leader to represent your country (deadline June 22nd).
- Find sponsorship to sponsor an element of the Festival program, or the costs for your local youth to attend the Festival.
If you have any questions or would like to get involved, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, check out www.liveandact.org.
International CoordinatorLive'n'Act: World Youth FestivalArt of Living PolandSkype: dorota.niedzwiecki
Prices include food, accommodation and program fees!
Only festival (1 night): July 20 (7:00) - July 21 (17:00), 2012: 25 EUR - 30 EUR
Only festival (2 nights): July 19 (18:00) - July 21 (17:00), 2012: 30 EUR - 35 EUR
YES/YES Plus Camps:
YES Camp: July 15 (18:00) - July 19 (14:00), 2012: 105 EUR - 150 EUR
YES Plus Camp: July 15 (18:00) - July 19 (14:00), 2012: 135 EUR - 195 EUR
Additional Programs with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar:Day with the Master Program: July 21 (19:00) - July 22 (11:30): 50 - 100 EUR5-Day Silence Course: July 21 (19:00) - July 25 (15:00): 130 - 360 EUR10-Day Silence Course: July 21 (19:00) - July 30 (15:00): 330 - 940 EUR
TICKETS WILL SELL OUT SOON, SO BUY YOUR TICKETS TODAY !